DJ&A Edamame Young Soy Beans Snacks
DJ&A Edamame Young Soy Beans Snacks are all natural (no preservatives, artificial colours and flavours), healthy snacks to buy that are also Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, contains no added MSG, no genetically modified vegetables, and high in protein – containing more than 16g of whole food protein! Made with young soybeans that are lightly seasoned, these crispy snacks also come in the resealable packs which are perfect for portion control.
According to Health Line, edamame has many health benefits as being high in protein, lowering cholesterol, being rich in vitamins and minerals, and much more!
Why not purchase these excellent healthy snacks for work, school, university or travel?
DJ&A Edamame Young Soy Beans are not just snacks
Here are some ideas for other uses of these yummy snacks.
- Salads. Add crispy soybeans to your salads for a crunch
- Soups. Are you having vegetable soup for dinner? Add edamame as a topping for better taste and unexpected crunch
- Cooked vegetables. Sprinkle DJ&A Edamame Young Soy Beans onto your microwaved or roasted vegetables
- Appetisers. Use them as appetisers
Benefits of buying healthy snacks in bulk
- Buying snacks in bulk is always more cost effective than purchasing them individually
- Imagine feeling being organised and practical by having healthy snacks available when you need them
- Keep them in your pantry, office drawer, handbag or gym bag
Are you a wholesale customer interesting in selling snacks? Please register to access wholesale prices.
Great healthy and Vegan snacks for school, work, travel, office, gym and more!
Carton of 16 packets. Buy healthy snacks in bulk and save!
Ingredients: Young Soy Beans (78%), Vegetable Oils, Maltose, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavour
Weight: 52g each
UPC code: 9345544001115
Best Before: 26th of December 2018
Packed in Australia from imported and local ingredients
Allergen Advice: Contains Soybeans. Packed in a facility that may also handle gluten, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, fish, crustacea, lupins and celery.